Helping Veterans Grow from Service to CEO
As a veteran transitioning into the world of entrepreneurship, you’re embarking on a journey that demands a fresh set of skills, specialized training, and the determination to redefine your purpose. It might feel like you’re starting from scratch, but the road to running your own business with the confidence and acumen of a CEO is not an insurmountable challenge.
At JULO Strategy Global, we understand the unique needs and aspirations of veterans like you. We have years of experience working with hundreds of Veterans in various industries from hospitality to podcasting to Government contracting. In fact, 77% of our clients have struggled with the same challenges you have!
Our JULO CEO Mindset class is designed specifically to address these challenges head-on. Previous JULO CEO Mindset clients have experienced remarkable transformations in their entrepreneurial journeys, including:
- Increased Revenue, Capital, and Time Management: We help you not only boost your earnings but also manage your resources more efficiently, ensuring that your financial foundation is strong.
- Increased Leadership Effectiveness: We provide you with the tools and knowledge to become a more effective and influential leader, empowering you to guide your business with vision and purpose.
- Hiring New Employees and Scaling for Growth: We assist you in building a team, empowering your business to grow, and expanding your reach.
- A New Mindset and A-Ha Moments: Our program fosters a fresh perspective, leading to those “A-ha” moments that can reshape the trajectory of your business, enabling you to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities.
Turn your military skills into business triumphs! Your journey from Veteran to entrepreneur is a challenging but rewarding one. With JULO Strategy Global’s support, you can make this transition with confidence, equipping yourself with the tools, knowledge, and mindset to succeed in the business world.
All JULO CEO Mindset cohorts are available to eligible Veterans for 50% off regular price. To inquire about eligibility for a discount, submit an application.
Scholarships may be available for eligible Florida Veterans through the Veterans Florida partnership. To inquire about eligibility for a scholarship, see below or submit an application.
Scholarship Opportunities Through Veterans Florida
Veterans Florida is a nonprofit organization that helps military Veterans transition to civilian life. Not only do they prepare Veterans entering the workforce, they provide opportunities and tools that encourage Veterans to launch and operate their own business. Our partnership with Veterans Florida provides scholarships for eligible Veterans to attend a JULO CEO Mindset cohort.
Veterans Florida sets a high standard for promoting Florida’s status as the nation’s most Veteran-friendly state, so we are very honored by this partnership that provides eligible Veterans an opportunity to start a business, grow their current business, and prepare for success! Together, Veterans Florida and JULO Strategy Global can make a great impact in Florida communities over the next year. Veterans have strengthened our country and secured our freedom, and we are committed to doing the same for their businesses!
JULO CEO Mindset Scholarship Cohorts:
- Miami – Startup Cohort: Saturday mornings, Jan 6 – Feb 24, 2024
- Miami – Startup Cohort: Tuesday evenings, Jan 9 – Feb 27, 2024
- Miami – Growth Cohort: Thursday evenings, Jan 11 – Feb 15, 2024
- Pensacola – Startup Cohort: Monday evenings, Feb 19 – April 8, 2024
- Pensacola – Growth Cohort: Wednesday evenings, Feb 21 – April 10, 2024
- Be a resident of Florida
- Be a military Veteran (or have Veteran status within 12 months)
- Attend an in-person JULO CEO Mindset Cohort in either: Panhandle area or Miami area
Learn how to shift your mindset from an employee to a CEO! This course helps you learn vital business strategies, identify current challenges, increase revenues, and prepare for success within a small group of 10-12 entrepreneurs. This immersive class challenges your thinking, pushes your expectations, and provides you with a definitive vision and actionable plan for your business growth. With your skills and passion and our Mindset training – you’ll become the CEO of YOU!
About JULO CEO Mindset: Startup & Growth Cohorts
JULO CEO Mindset Whether you are considering starting a business or you are a seasoned business owner with years of entrepreneurial experience, JULO CEO Mindset can meet you where you are at by offering Startup and Growth Cohorts to entrepreneurs at all stages of business. Choose from two class options:
JULO CEO Mindset Startup:
- This eight-week cohort is suited for entrepreneurs dreaming about their business idea and wanting to turn their skills into a profitable business.
- Startup is offered to entrepreneurs with a new idea or a business of up to 1 year.
- Topics include: Lean Startup Canvas, The Value of Your Time, Discovering Your Target Market, and Preparing For Success.
JULO CEO Mindset Growth:
- This intense six-week cohort focuses on growing your current business. It is for the entrepreneur looking to maximize their time, grow their clients, and make more money.
- Growth is tailored for businesses of 2+ years.
- Topics include: Learning the Business Model Canvas, Diversified Revenue Generation, Marketing & Sales Strategies, and Perfecting the Pitch!